ODYS is continuously looking for advanced and innovative solutions to improve its products and services. The primary objective of the company is to grow its business through technological innovation and development of human resources, to supply its clients with products and services that fully comply with the highest market standards.
The above objective is pursued by adopting a Quality Management System in accordance with the international standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, as an organizational model to measure and improve business performance and the quality of the relationships with customers, employees, and suppliers.
The company strategic guidelines, which are translated into tangible commitments by the management, are established as follows:
- Monitor and optimize all business processes, to resolve non-compliances and continuously improve performances.
- Base the relationships with clients, employees, and suppliers on maximum collaboration and cooperation, providing timely feedback and appropriate solutions. Understanding any latent needs by clients will also bring opportunities for offering new services and developing new products.
- Measure and compare company performances compared with other players in the same business domain.
- Define goals consistent with the available resources and the reference markets.
- Size human resources and infrastructures to the company dimension and structure.
- Identify training needs of employees and plan appropriate actions to ensure both the maintenance of competencies and professional growth.
- Adopt effective risk-management procedures.
Our Quality Management System is based on rules and practices agreed with all employees and formalized in documents and procedures that must guide each company function.
As this is possible only through the commitment of all staff members, the management team is required to raise awareness among employees to ensure compliance with rules and operational procedures and respect for the assigned roles, to achieve the quality objectives, fight inefficiencies, propose actions for the continuous improvement of processes, and ensure respect for ethnic, religious and cultural plurality.
See our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The text above is an extract from ODYS Quality Policy. Please contact us if you are interested in the full document.
Last update: April 5, 2023.