We are looking for talented engineers to join our team in Milano. If you are interested in MPC and have a strong background in control, numerical optimization or machine learning, ODYS could be a great match for you.
Automotive Control Engineer
Design and implementation of advanced control systems for the automotive domain, based on real-time optimization and model predictive control. Examples of potential applications include autonomous driving, engine control, powertrain coordination, vehicle stability, motion planning and other advanced driver-assistance systems. Contract and salary will be defined based on the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Master degree in control engineering or relevant fields
- Solid background in control or numerical optimization
- Proficiency in Matlab
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- PhD Degree in control engineering, optimization or related fields
- Expertise in model predictive control
- Expertise in machine learning
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Proficiency in python
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.