We are looking for talented engineers to join our team in Milano. If you have a strong background in either control, numerical optimization or machine learning and are interested in next generation control systems, ODYS could be a great match for you.
Advanced Control Engineer
You will design, test and implement advanced control systems based on real-time optimization and model predictive control, targeted to embedded systems and in particular to the automotive, aerospace and energy domains. Examples of applications include autonomous driving, engine control, advanced driver-assistance systems, and building energy efficiency. Contract and salary will be adjusted based on the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Master degree in control engineering or relevant fields
- Solid background in control or numerical optimization
- Proficiency in Matlab
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency in python
- Fluent in both spoken and written Italian
- PhD Degree in control engineering, optimization or related fields
- Expertise in model predictive control
- Expertise in machine learning
- Proficiency in C/C++
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.